Sunday, October 30, 2011

Nordstrom Fall Trend Show 2011

Yesterdays trend show at Nordstrom Ala Moana was awesome!  The bestie and I finally invested in our Clarisonic Mia, and we got an amazing deal for them!  The holiday sets have just come out so we purchased those, it came with a travel case and a cleanser.  On top of that the two ladies were very generous and they gave us an extra brush head (the sensitive skin one) and an additional cleanser!  I also purchased my first Phtyo products, I bought a split end serum and an anti-frizz treatment.  This worker was also helpful, generous and sweet!!  She flat ironed my hair for me so she could demo the anti-frizz treatment, and gave me an amazing GWP (gift with purchase).  She threw in a travel size of the anti-frizz treatment, a travel case, hydrating shampoo (trial size), 2 cream treatments (7 & 9 strength) and a sample for the Ultra Dry program.  If you ever have the chance to attend a Nordstrom Trend Show, do it!!!  You pay $15 per ticket, but the ticket gives you a $15 credit towards any purchase you make that day.  You also receive samples, and there are many demos and classes going on all day!!!

goodies :)

my mia <3

Phtyo purchase

No comments:

Post a Comment